1. To see product videos and latest offerings, scroll down this home page.
2. To learn details and to purchase torque tool kits, use menu on the left.
3. To get help in selection of our kits, optimized for specific rifles.
4. Info regarding forms of payment, domestic shipping and charges.
5. Info regarding order shipping notifications and tracking numbers.
6. Website FAQ section contains answers to most of your questions.
7. Members of the U.S. Military/LE may be eligible for 10% discount.
8. If you think about becoming a Borka Tools dealer, read FAQ, #10.
9. If you plan to purchase more than six ATD
based kits in a single order, do NOT place your order online.
Contact us by e-mail for instructions.
We do NOT ship orders to any destinations outside the U.S. zip code areas.
"Add to Cart" buttons are for
use by the U.S. customers only. See FAQ, #14. The U.S. government has proposed updated
guidelines in regard to the ITAR regulations. It is not certain
how these guidelines may be applicable to our tools. Until
there is a clarity regarding this matter, we will not be accepting
and shipping any
international orders, either to dealers or retail customers.
We now offer ATD-EFK (Expanded Field Kit) in compact pouch, along with ATD-SBK (Small Bench Kit) with reduced variety of accessories, packaged in durable polymer case with double layer fitted insert. ATD-SBK can also be purchased with Borka 3/16" hex, ball end 3 1/2" long Remington 700 chassis bit, as an optional component for SBK standard kit configuration. All latest versions of ATD-EFK kits come with this bit as a standard component.
ATD kits include user adjustable torque driver, which has a tightening torque adjustment range from 10 inch-lbs. to 85 inch-lbs. in 1 inch-lb. increments with +/- 4% torque accuracy variation. Please watch videos from 8541Tactical and Learning Firearms, which review all ATD-EFK and ATD-SBK features, and serve as detailed video guides for these two kits.
Please check out recently released, specialized ATD based kits, available now as standard items. ATD-EFK1, ATD-EFK2 and ATD-EFK3 are bundled with additional high quality components, which may be of interest for some of our potential customers.
We've made some minor changes to ATD-EFK configurations, and modified original 2014 EFK pouch design, manufactured for Borka Tools by TAB Gear. Video posted below presents ATD-EFK before these changes were made.
To learn more about various ATD kits and purchase them online, select menu item "Adjustable torque driver kits".
Please check out a variety of single and double PTL based kits, available as standard items, for use on AI rifles and AICS, FNH SCAR 16/17, DT SRS and HTI, Remington 700 based rifles, etc. We also offer customized kits and deployment support kits (DSK) with various torque limiters as required for your application. We have PTLs in many torque settings, including, but not limited to 15, 20, 25, 45, 49, 50, 53, 55, 60, 62, 65, 70 and 80 inch-lbs. Purchase our standard kits as listed, or contact us to order customer specified kit, composed of PTLs and related accessories as needed.
Please watch PTL detailed video review from Dave Timm of Learning Firearms:
To learn more about various PTL kits and purchase them online, select menu item "Precision torque limiter kits".
Below is a video about PTL062K kit for FNH-SCAR 16/17 barrel change, which can be also beneficial to watch as a generic visual guide for any PTL based kits.
Recently released PTL based torque tool kits:
1. Borka Tools PTL053K-AICS kit, which includes re-designed, custom made 3/16" hex 4" long bit, suitable for torquing of Remington 700 action screws for both Generation 1 and Generation 2 AICS designs. This torque limiter is calibrated to 6 Nm (53 inch-lbs.), which is an official AI torque specification. See picture and video below.
2. Borka Tools PTL049K kit, which includes 5.5 Nm (49 inch-lbs.) torque limiter, configured for application of AI specified torque to the barrel retaining screws of Accuracy International AXMC and ATMC rifles, and a 4 mm hex bit. PTL049K2 is the same as PTL049K, but it also includes precision Borka Tools stainless steel 3/4" open end compact barrel wrench, designed by Borka Tools and custom made in the U.S.A. This wrench fits into the pouch along with the torque limiter and ratchet drive handle.
3. Borka Tools PTL070K and PTL080K kits, which include torque limiters with 5 mm hex bits, configured for application of DT specified torque to barrel retaining screws of Desert Tech SRS (70 inch-lbs.) and HTI (80 inch-lbs.) rifles. FYI, DT now allows use of 80 inch-lbs. HTI torque spec for SRS as well. In addition, we offer PTL1580K kit, with both 15 inch-lbs. and 80 inch-lbs. torque limiters, along with 2.5 mm and 5 mm hex bits.
4. Borka Tools PTL040K-MPX kit, which includes torque limiter with T25 torx bit, and is configured for application of specified torque to barrel retaining screws of Sig Sauer MPX (40 inch-lbs.). We also have PTL060K-MCX kits for Sig Sauer MCX (60 inch-lbs.). Currently, these kits are available as special order items, so please first contact us by e-mail if you're interested.
1. Special pricing for the active duty Military and LE personnel: If you're on active duty as a member of the U.S. military, state or local police, or sheriff's department, you may be eligible for 10% discount on all in-stock Borka products. In order to be considered for this discount, contact us by e-mail using your current federal, state or local government provided e-mail account. Discount is only applicable to individuals, who make equipment purchases with their own funds, in order to enhance their own capabilities in line of duty. Take note that retired U.S. military and law enforcement personnel, who are no longer on active duty, are not eligible for this discount, and that Borka Tools provides no discount of any kind for purchases by the federal, state and local government funded organizations. Also, see related info in FAQ, #7. Link
2. Special "Group Buy" arrangement is now available: Borka Tools "Group Buy" is a type of purchasing arrangement when a group of people is interested to purchase our tools on favorable terms, and we can ship all these tools together to the the same address. For example, this may apply to a group of the shooting club members, or to a group of internet forum members. For more details, please see related info in FAQ, #6. Link
We strongly prefer that you place and pay for your order(s) online, with use of our shopping cart, which is supported by PayPal very secure payment processing technology. If you do not have PayPal acccount, you can simply use your credit card, with no need to register with PayPal. Just choose this option when you are ready to complete your online order by submiting required payment and shipping information. Other acceptable form of payment is USPS money order, which should be mailed to: Borka Enterprises, 29383 Breezewood, Farmington Hills, MI 48331. We do ask you to contact us first if you would like to use USPS money order for payment.
Your order for the item(s), shown as available "In Stock", will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon receipt of your payment. You will then receive automatically generated notification from firstname.lastname@example.org with "More details on your shipment" as a subject, containing all shipping information related to your order. If you've paid by USPS money order, you will receive an e-mail with shipping information directly from Borka Tools. If you did not receive PayPal shipping notification in 3 business days since you've placed your order, this is because, as we were told by Paypal, they are working on fixing a number of issues. These issues, per PayPal, may sometimes prevent shipping notifications from being sent out automatically. As an alternative, please feel free to contact us, and we'll provide shipping information for your order.
We ship by USPS Priority Mail to the U.S. addresses only, including APO and FPO addresses, but reserve right NOT to ship to mail and freight forwarding companies, operating in the U.S. as shipping agents for customers residing outside the U.S. Shipping and handling charges are calculated depending on the number of items in your order. Single item will be shipped for $7.50, two items in the same package for $9.50, and three or more items in the same package for $11.50. However, if all of the purchased items do not fit into USPS Priority Mail medium size flat rate box, additional shipping and insurance charges may be applicable.
We do not ship orders to international delivery addresses. If you do not reside in the U.S., and purchased or plan to purchase Borka Tools product(s) from our dealer(s) in the U.S., be advised that we will not be providing any warranties and/or any techical support related services, if such services require us to pay for international shipping.